Something new!

25 July 2021



Hey! Today I'm launching a newsletter, my first ever. It's called To All the Recipes I've Loved Before and it's going to be filled with the best online recipes I've cooked in the past month. It started as a spreadsheet of new recipes I want to try, which I add to every week and visit whenever I'm out of ideas. Just for fun, I've been ranking the recipes as I make them and keeping notes so I know which ones to come back to.

Hopefully it brings comfort and a tiny bit of joy in these still weird times with so many people at home. Here's the link if you'd like to sign up! I'll send the first edition in a week or so. It'll feature this pillowy soft milk bread that you can make in a morning and enjoy with salted butter and jam for afternoon tea. Yum.

The newsletter's very cute design is by Adele Packer who featured on the blog six years ago when I started it while living in Wagga Wagga :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment