Weekend links

01 May 2015

Lately it's been lovely to be outside. In the mornings and at night the coolness bites into my skin and it's a sensation that reminds me that I am very much alive, something I am particularly grateful for in a week that's been marked by tragic loss.

I have a few things to share this week, like this this beautiful cookbook, which I leafed through at a friend's house and bought the very next day.

Friends forever - a group of girlfriends photographed over 30 years, starting from when they were 16.

Why French women don't contour.

A fascinating insight into what it takes to change someone's mind.

I love a classic apple crumble and this week we sent some love to Sydney in the form of a plum and hazelnut crumble. This recipe could be a goer.

And I know it's the wrong season but I'd love to have a window flower box like this one.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of contouring! I do want to have a look at that cook book......

    ReplyDelete