My week - The long way home

26 February 2015



Just a few links this week, I'm about to head to Sydney for the weekend and haven't packed a thing!

A new wedding video! Six months have gone by so quickly.

I'd love to make this 10-minute puffed pancake for a weekend breakfast or dessert emergency.

I've been listening to this amazing three-part radio documentary that takes you inside the drug courts of New South Wales. Totally great radio.

A drool-worthy guide to eating in New York written by a London food magazine writer.

My friend Sophie has prepared the most beautiful nursery for her baby boy.

This pic is from my trip to Green Cape lighthouse last weekend. We went home via the cutest general store and cafe in the tiny town of Candelo. They make their own Monte Carlo biscuits! It made me want to move there.

Hope you enjoy the last weekend of summer. I'm planning to see it out with a gelato from this much-recommended shop in Sydney's Five Dock. Apparently it's better than Messina!

2 comments:

  1. The puffed pancake is also called a Dutch baby. There was a cafe near my place in Brooklyn that served them and they were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a cute name, even more reason to make it :)

      Delete