Tiny break

04 July 2021


I made my own long weekend and took Friday off... originally to visit Sydney people I really miss! Instead I've been planning some lockdown deliveries, especially for the second week because a few Melbourne friends have said it can often be a bit more challenging than the first.  

Other than that it's been lots of little good things - baking lots of bread, starting The Bold Type (hooray for a new-to-me show with five seasons), and slowly making a lasagne while bingeing a new Britney podcast

I've also been getting used to mask-wearing for the first time. As someone who has always been very nervous (and sometimes overly cautious) about the pandemic, it's been super reassuring to see people in the city take it up so quickly.

Big love to anyone still in lockdown. Hope it's a manageable week X

No comments:

Post a Comment