Weekend links

12 August 2016


It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm really excited. I'm planning to sleep in, eat a yummy lunch by the lake and go to an artist talk with Tony. That said there's a suspicious amount of ice cream in the freezer which makes me think we might be having visitors... I'll keep you posted. Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:

(Another) dream kitchen.

Love this simple string bag.

Very tempting.

Female breasts banned.

This song every morning on the way to work.

I made a grapefruit yoghurt cake and can recommend this recipe.

Sydneysiders - Clementine's looks awesome as do these Japanese-style burgers!

And we finally watched Pauline Hanson: Please Explain! this week. My life changed when she first entered Parliament so it was difficult to watch in parts but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment